Are you an experienced researcher with high-level knowledge of Television Audience Measurement (TAM) data? Do you have a proven track record in project management? If yes, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated individual to join the research team to be the primary contact for ad-hoc analysis of respondent level data files to assist the support team answering client data queries and manage high-level client projects.
This is a client facing role that would suit someone who is outgoing, friendly, with a professional telephone manner, good problem-solving skills, and comfortable working with large data sets. There is an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop this role within the fast-growing and vibrant company. Whilst prior experience of using a portfolio of software solutions would be advantageous, full training will be given to the successful candidate.
The list of duties and responsibilities may include, but certainly isn’t limited to the following:
- Being the primary researcher and main point of contact for data queries across multiple TAM market and client data sets.
- Diagnosing data and reporting issues and coordinating reissues with external data providers.
- Working with our team of developers to implement changes in data file formats, ensuring updates are fully tested prior to deployment.
- Assisting the support team with client data queries by interrogating respondent level data files and validating software outputs.
- End-to-end client project management,
- Initial meeting with client to fully understand project requirements.
- Review and analysis of client data file inputs.
- Agreeing scope with client and creation of project cost proposal.
- Creation of internal development brief.
- Working with developers to implement and test.
- Regular contact with client to provide status updates.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience of working with Television Audience Measurement (TAM) data.
- Proven track record as a project manager.
- Proven ability to work on muliple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Good level of mathematics and/or statistics.
- Comfortable working with large data sets.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with professional telephone manner.
- Good attention to detail.
- Previous experience working with UK BARB data.
- Previous experience of using AdvantEdge and/or Instar TAM analysis software.
Essential: Educated to degree level, (A-Level standard will be considered with 5+ years prior experience of working in a research role), with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent qualifications) A* – C grade.