One Step Recruitment is currently acting on behalf of a global business based in Chard who are currently looking for a Production Welder to work in their welding shop.
You will be need to be skilled in both MIG and TIG welding, to a coded standard.
This opportunity will see you join a company that care for their employees and offer an outstanding employee benefits package with great annual leave and pension schemes. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Production Welder to join a company that continually invests in it’s employees and wants them to succeed. This is a Production Welder opportunity that does not become available very often due to low staff turnover.
The main purpose of this job role is to carry out welding production duties in the weld shop. Maintaining the level of quality and quantity set out by the company’s SOPs & KPIs.
- Produce the allocated work carefully and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that the Section Supervisor is informed if training is required to achieve the planned level of competence.
- Ensure that procedures and work methods for the area are observed at all times.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed in full.
- Ensure that all QHSE policies are adhered to.
- Ensure that all waste product is disposed of in an approved manner.
- Ensure that completed product is passed to the next operation in a timely fashion.
- Regularly inspect equipment in use in their area to ensure that it is maintained and/ or calibrated.
- Ensure that the Section Supervisor is informed of any problems which become evident in their area.
Salary is depending on experience and can be discussed before putting your CV forward for the opportunity. Overtime is paid at x1.5.
Day Shift Work Pattern:
Working Hours – 37.5 Hours – Monday – Thursday 0800 – 1700 (with 45 minute lunch) and Friday 0800 – 12.30
35 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays and an extensive list of benefits.
This exceptional and rare opportunity does not become available very often so if you are interested please HIT THE APPLY BUTTON NOW.
If you would like to know more about this Production Welder opportunity please contact Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment in Taunton.