One Step Recruitment is currently acting on behalf of a global business based in Chard who are currently looking for a Production Operative with Mechanical Engineering experience to work in their machine shop.
This opportunity will see you join a company that care for their employees and offer an outstanding employee benefits package with great annual leave and pension schemes. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Production Operative with Mechanical Engineering experience to join a company that continually invests in it’s employees and wants them to succeed. This is a Production Operative with Mechanical Engineering opportunity that does not become available very often due to low staff turnover.
The main purpose of this Production Operative with Mechanical Engineering opportunity is to production duties across the business’ facilities in Chard. Maintaining the quality and quantity output set out by the business’ SOPs and KPIs.
- Ensure all safety aspects are observed at all times.
- Produce the allocated work carefully and in a timely manor.
- Undergo any training as required to achieve the required level of competence.
- Ensure procedures and work methods for the area are observed at all times.
- Ensure all documentation is completed in full.
- Ensure QHSE procedures are considered.
- Ensure completed product is passed to the next operation in a timely manor.
- Regularly inspect equipment in use in the area to ensure that it is maintained and/ or calibrated.
- Ensure the Departmental Manager is informed of any problems which become evident in their area.
Salary is depending on experience and can be discussed before putting your CV forward for the opportunity. Overtime is paid at x1.5.
Day Shift Work Pattern:
Working Hours – 37.5 Hours – Monday – Thursday 0800 – 1700 (with 45 minute lunch) and Friday 0800 – 12.30
35 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays and an extensive list of benefits.
This exceptional and rare opportunity does not become available very often so if you are interested please HIT THE APPLY BUTTON NOW.
If you would like to know more about this Production Operative with Mechanical Engineering opportunity please contact Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment in Taunton.