.One Step Recruitment is currently advertising for a Electrical / Mechanical Fitter opportunity based in Taunton.
This is permanent and full time.
The company manufactures large plant machinery that is exported worldwide; they are very successful and hold a very strong reputation in their market.
The main purpose of the role will be to assembly small, medium and large sub assemblies, and also fit various low voltage electrical systems.
- Working generally as part of a small team, led by an experienced fitter.
- Assembling mechanical components to create larger assemblies.
- Making up hydraulic tanks with fillers, filters, contents gauges and valves.
- Using hand and some power operated equipment.
- Assemblies are made using drawings, photographs and specifications.
- Fitting wiring looms either made up individually or as a batch from another department, mounting cable trays, conduit and trunking.
- Fitting switches, lights, controls and sensors.
- Most equipment is pre-prepared and will require final termination only using a wiring diagram.
- Electrical fitting and assembly is based around basic assembly operations using hand and some power operated equipment.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme. Weekly paid. Permanent position. Potential for progression.
- All PPE and safety equipment is supplied by the company, together with all materials and specialist tools. Basic hand tools are the responsibility of the individual.
If this Electrical / Mechanical Fitter opportunity is something of interest to you then hit the apply button.