One Step Recruitment is currently acting on behalf of a global business based in Chard who are currently looking for a Development Test Engineer to join their engineering teams.
This opportunity will see you join a company that care for their employees and offer an outstanding employee benefits package with great annual leave and pension schemes.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Development Test Engineer to join a company that continually invests in it’s employees and pushes them to succeed.
The main purpose of this opportunity is to work along side a dedicated team of individuals responsible for the instrumentation and associated software within the development department; conducting tests and investigations on current and new products and reporting the findings in presentations and documentation.
This opportunity is a customer role which will enable you to work with some outstanding industry professionals from around the world, therefore you will be required to uphold the company’s reputation.
- Analysis and testing of various company products.
- Produce engineering drawings of new and existing products.
- Design and implementation of product testing specifications.
- To conduct Product Audits in pursuit of continuous improvement.
- To maintain and enhance the design and instrumentation equipment/ software within the department.
- Production of testing and development reports.
- To perform product inspection to determine design specification conformity.
- To provide support for the research and development of any new engineering and process initiative.
- To work with and to all company policies.
The working Conditions
Salary is depending on experience and can be discussed prior to putting your CV forwards.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 0800 to 1700, Friday 0800 to 1230. 37.5hrs per week contract.
This company offers an outstanding employee benefits package.
35 days of annual leave
Excellent pension scheme
Various Health and Welfare packages
If this Development Test Engineer opportunity is of interest to you hit the apply button now!