My valued client in the Yeovil area is seeking a Design & Development Engineer.
The main purpose of the role in the R&D team is the development of new products from design and testing through to production. This will include working on concept ideas and generating 3D CAD models and drawings for prototypes to be built within strict time constraints.
You will oversee projects from conception through to delivery.
The company’s ambition is to continue to be one of the premium service providers in the UK.
- Translating conceptual sketches into 3D Models
- Developing own design ideas
- Producing 2D drawings for production
- Up issue existing drawings
- Compile and maintain production Bill of Materials
- Manage Design Change Requests
- CAD experience: 3D Inventor, 2D AutoCAD, Vault
- Ability to produce engineering drawings
- Problem solving
- Mechanical aptitude
- Pride in producing high quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Prototype part production including hand skills, machining (desirable but not essential)
Should this outstanding opportunity be something of interest to you and you would like to know more please do not hesitate to get in touch One Step Recruitment Ltd.
**How to apply – Hit the apply button and a member of our team will be in touch with you very soon.
SEO: Development & Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Development Engineer, Yeovil, Sherborne, Crewkerne, Bridport, Chard, Ilchester, Wincanton, Ilminster, Langport.