Please join us in 2017 in celebrating the fifth anniversary of the award winning One Step Foundation Careers Fair. We plan for this to be our best event yet, with increased marketing and strengthened relationships with local schools it promises to attract much attention.
Full news story below or simply follow the link to the One Step Foundation website. - Access to online booking forms below.
The One Step Foundation Somerset Skills & Careers Fair 2017
Wednesday 11th October 2017
The Venue @J24, North Petherton
This is an all day event, with student visitors in the morning and a recruitment fair from late afternoon until around 7pm. Exact timings are to be confirmed, including a period closed to the public around lunchtime.
NEVER BEEN BEFORE?
If you are wondering what it’s all about, you can view our gallery of stills from 2016 and a short video timelapse of the day here.
NEW FOR 2017
Further to the feedback we received in 2016, we will once again be dedicating the latter part of the day to a recruitment fair to attract local job seekers, enabling exhibitors to recruit on the day. The wall of jobs will also return, directing visitors to the relevant stand(s).
- New early bird discount. We’re delighted to introduce an early bird discount for exhibitors who book their place before 10th March 2017.
- New directory. We will for the first time produce a Careers Fair directory for visitors to consult ahead of time to help plan their visit, which will be available to download free of charge from our website and also to take away on the day. The brochure will feature an excerpt about each exhibitor and their contact details, as well as valuable tips for job seekers and students.
New sponsorship opportunities. We regularly attract visitor numbers in their thousands and the number continues to grow each year given our reputation for an interactive, informative and fun day – as well as the opportunity to walk away with a job! If you’d like to sponsor this reputable event there are several options as follows:
- Partner package – this is our premier package and we only have one available. This is your chance to see your company details jointly branded with ours on all event marketing materials, online and at the event itself. You will also be allocated a double stand at the exhibition in your position of choice and will be strongly featured in the new directory for 2017. We would like to meet regularly with our partner to agree brand positioning, marketing strategy and we will share with you the floor plan for your input if desired.
- Sponsor package – if you would like to be featured in all event marketing materials, online and of course on the day this is the opportunity for you. A stand at the exhibition is included in this package, as is a half page feature in the directory for 2017.
- Directory sponsor – 2017 will see the launch of our exhibition directory, featuring all exhibitors and valuable information for job seekers & students. As directory sponsor your company name will be featured throughout. Visitors will no doubt come away from the exhibition with lots of fun freebies, but when the sweets have been eaten and the pens have run out, the directory is the keep sake from the day. We anticipate that the directory is likely to be seen by many more than the visitors on the day, appealing to the parents of students and job seekers alike to consult for months to come. We will also feature a PDF version on our website for all browsers to download free of charge.
Please get in touch for more information about these exciting opportunities to sponsor the event and the exhibition directory.
EXHIBITOR RATES & EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT UNTIL 10TH MARCH
Our shell scheme provides each exhibitor with a stand measuring 3m x 2m, a table, chairs and electric if required (for a small additional charge). The stand walls are compatible with velcro and can be used to display posters.
- 2016 prices held! The day rate for a typical stand measuring 3m x 2m remains at £300 for a further year – with an early bird discount (for bookings made by 10th March 2017) this drops to just £250.
- There are limited half day slots also available for a stand measuring 3m x 2m as follows:
- Student visitors (morning only): £200 (£175 with early bird discount)
- Recruitment fair (afternoon/evening only): £150 (£125 with early bird discount).
There is also a limited number of double and triple stands, please ask for availability and rates.
We encourage all our exhibitors to be with us for the whole day; whilst schools visit with the bulk of students during the morning, there are students attending with parents all day (some schools do not bring large groups and some prefer to come with their parents after work). Equally, in 2016 job seekers attended throughout the day, not just in the recruitment section.
Exhibitor application forms are completed and submitted online (a copy is automatically emailed back to you for your records) and can be found on our Exhibitor Booking Page.
PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD
Please share our URL with your partner organisations or contacts if you feel this great cause will be of interest to them.
We look forward to receiving your booking form for 2017 (by 10th March to secure your early bird discount) and talking to you about sponsorship opportunities.