We are well known for successfully sourcing high quality, local candidates to fill your vacancies.
Now, we would like to introduce you to the One Step Foundation and an event which can work in addition to traditional recruitment.
The One Step Foundation is best known for the annual Somerset Skills & Careers Fair, which takes place this year on Wednesday 12th October. Over 3,100 people from across the county attended the Somerset Skills & Careers Fair last year, making this the largest of its type in the south west. This year we are aiming to increase numbers further and we’re including a dedicated recruitment feature for adult job seekers.
The One Step Careers Fair offers exhibitors a whole day to showcase courses, apprenticeships and vacancies to thousands all under one roof (and promises to be informative yet fun for visitors)
Below is a few of our booked exhibitors so far this year. Over 75% of our space has sold, however plenty of time if you want to get involved!
- Armed forces – Army, Navy, Marines
- Beauty – Avon, Forever Living, Hair & Beauty Academy South West
- Colleges – Bridgwater, Somerset, Huish, Yeovil, Cornwall College Group, Exeter, Kings, Sexeys, Strode, The SPACE, Weston
- Universities – Bournemouth, Exeter College (Oxford), Plymouth, What Uni
- Care – Brunel Care, Musgrove Park Academy
- Gap year specialists – Challenges Worldwide, Frontier, Outposts, Project Trust, Camp America
- Duke of Edinburgh
- Training companies – L&F Training, Prospects, Somerset Skills & Learning, Somerset You Can Do, Support Services for Education, Train4All, Acacia
- Professions – EDF, Laing O’Rourke, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Milsted Langdon, Old Mill Accountants, Royal Society of Chemistry, UK Hydrographic Office, 1610
- Thera South West (supporting adults with learning disabilities)
- Young Enterprise – supporting business and enterprise in schools
For further information and to download a booking form visit www.onestepfoundation.co.uk or email email@example.com.
We hope to see you soon!